Customer Success Manager
Location – Remote first, Izmir
Reporting to – Head of Sales/Customer Success
Opportunity to join the team as team member no.10 at FruPro, a fast-growing VC backed Food-Tech start-up with a stellar line-up of industry advisors.
About the job
Who we are
At FruPro we are building the leading digital marketplace for the Fresh Produce industry. FruPro provides visibility of the supply and demand of the live market, automating day to day manual processes on a compliant marketplace, offering secure payments and the ability to manage their financial risk. We are launching the product in February 2022. FruPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Empowerment – We empower everyone to connect with others, thrive and shape the future of the industry.
We encourage all employees to be bold, challenge others, encourage diversity and act with integrity.
Innovation – We believe in the power of technology to enable long term progress. In everything we do, we challenge our ideas in what is possible in order to to meet the needs of the industry.
Impact – We create transparency throughout the fresh produce supply chain, improving production efficiency, quality and provide fresh produce for those who need it most.
We create long lasting and positive impact through sustainable agricultural practices.
About The Role
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive, and dedicated Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will build out the Customer Success function, managing a Customer Service Assistant to begin with and growing the team over the coming year from the ground-up, playing a pivotal role in the success of the business long term. Offers excellent career progression.
What You Will Do
- Onboarding new customers – with a customer first mindset being responsible for supporting customers as they transition from sales prospectus to active users of our product.
- Developing long term customer relationships – by being a proactive communicator, driving customer value from the product and supporting customer goal achievement.
- Enhancing customer training– by creating training videos, facilitating demos and updating FAQs.
- Educating customers on the product – by managing customers expectation of the product and unveiling new products and keeping customers updated on developments.
- Evaluating and analysing customer needs – by being a problem solver and working with customers to find solutions to their pain points. Managing the feedback loop to the product team in order to reduce the churn rate.
- Encourage use of platform – by informing customers about opportunities to improve the use of platform. Need to understand the value proposition to the different customers and have product and industry knowledge so they believe your recommendations are in their best interests.
- Creating targets for quality– by building SLAs to ensure the customer gets the best service to enhance their satisfaction.
- Renewing of customers – by regularly checking in with customers to check they are happy. Asking direct questions to gauge their satisfaction and compare this to customer behavioural data. In the future this will be key in customers upgrading their subscription.
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
Experience you must have:
- Proven track record managing customer success teams.
- Demonstrated success in working with CRM systems.
- Experience presenting to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- 3-5 years’ experience required.
- You have experience working in a hyper growth start-up
- You have experience in B2B, working with analogue industries and have an understanding of marketplaces.
- You’re passionate about fresh produce and supply chain
- Experience creating training videos.
Frupro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.